Updated 2018 September 30th, 2018
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, passed on December 13th, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (hereinafter referred to as LOPD), as well as the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Commission relating to the protection of physical persons with respect to the treatment of personal data (hereinafter referred to as (DBEO-RGPD-GDPR). You are hereby informed that the data of a personal nature that you provide via the web page, will be treated on the part of the person entrusted with this task and the owner of the Web Page. Your details and their treatment are necessary for the processing of your request and / or its management, along with the provision of services established therein. The aforesaid data may also be used for the sending of advertising and commercial information from ABIDIS brand, for which LABORATORIOS XIMART, S.A. is responsible (hereinafter referred to as XIMART) is responsible and for which it will handle the same and promises not to utilise them for purposes other than those than for which they were collected, nor pass them on to third parties in a legitimate manner. It also undertakes to handle your data confidentially, and to apply the measures of a technical, organisational and security nature necessary to prevent their misuse or unauthorised access in accordance with the terms set forth in the applicable legislation in force on data protection matters.
The sending of any notification on the part of the user implies that the same provides their express consent to the collection of their data by XIMART, the latter being fully aware that these will be stored in the information systems at XIMART. The data subjects have the right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose along with the portability of these data and to limit their treatment by virtue of the provisions set forth in the LOPD and RGPD respectively.
What are your rights when you provide us with your details?
- Any person has the right to obtain information held by XIMART on whether we are handling their personal data involving them or not.
- The data subjects have the right to access their personal details, as well as to request the modification of any inaccurate data, or, wherever applicable, request their deletion, when, amongst other reasons, said data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the handling of their details, in which case, they will solely be preserved for the exercising of, or defence in claims made.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their specific circumstances, the data subjects may oppose the handing of their data. Thus, XIMART will no longer handle said data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercising of, or defence in claims made.
- They hold the right to request Access to their personal details for which they can and have the right to:
- Request their rectification or deletion,
- Request the limitation of their treatment and
- Oppose their treatment,
- Right to data portability (whenever applicable);
To exercise these rights, the data subjects must make a written request by ordinary mail, including a copy of their identity card or passport to the following address: Polígono Martiartu, Calle 1, Parcela 6. 48480 Arrigorriaga (Biscay). You may also send this by electronic mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org stating the doubt, query, issue, suggestion, opinion to the data protection department of the company.
In any case, users will be held liable for the data they provide, both with regard to their veracity, as well as the legitimacy of the same. Likewise, XIMART reserves the right to exclude those users who provide false, erroneous, illegitimate or incorrect data.
In accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, and Articles 6 and 13 and recital 32 of the RGPD. the involved parties, having been duly informed to this effect, authorise the handling of their data on the part of XIMART, with the aim of managing the data subjects’ reception of services or information from the same, and the products offered by XIMART, whose registered address is Polígono Martiartu, Calle 1, Parcela 6. 48480 Arrigorriaga (Biscay). You may also send this by electronic mail to the contact address email@example.com
In the same way, they authorise the automated treatment to which all their data derive from the query, request or recruitment of any service that takes place or has taken place via the XIMART website will be subject. All of the foregoing with the aim of undertaking the data management contracted and maintaining the relationship derived from the same, always in line with the provisions of the LOPD along with the previously mentioned Articles 6 and 13 and recital 32 of the RGPD.
Modifications to personal data
Any modification that might arise in the personal data supplied must be made known by the data subject of the same to the person entrusted with managing the file, being able to carry this out electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to: Polígono Martiartu, Calle 1, Parcela 6. 48480 Arrigorriaga (Biscay), with the user being held liable in any case for the veracity and exactitude of the data provided at all times.